All 11 art Reviews

Slenderman Slenderman

Great detail and mood! It does, however, look more to me like a faceless version of an Arch-Vile from the DOOM games. Nonetheless, epic art!

Send in the Clown Send in the Clown

Why so serious?

I have to be serious about this. This piece is flawless! You did a really nice job with everything in it: content, color, perspective, etc. Keep it up! I would also like to see an animated version of this. ^_^

Fio Ballpen Fio Ballpen

Epic!

This drawing is epic! There are lots of well-drawn details! Everything is in proportion and perspective (takes another long look at Fio). I don't see anything that needs any improvement. Great job!

TheShadling responds:

Glad you like her pal

one last look back one last look back

Really good!

I'm sorry you had a rough past.

Artistically, this one is the the best from you I have seen so far. You also did a nice job with the shading! The colors used go very well with the mood in this piece of work. The hair looks very detailed! The right arm, however, needs a bit of an improvement. It also needs some shading. Overall, I have seen so much improvement in your skills! Keep it up!

Angi and Brush 2 Angi and Brush 2

Good

I see that you've cleaned up the lines a lot. What I would consider you doing is adding some more shading to make the perspective and proportion look better. Also, I think some areas below your waist in this artwork need a little bit of adjusting. This pic is sexy if that's what you're going for, but, if you correct some proportions and shading, it will probably have even more sex appeal (giggity).

Sexy Brush Sexy Brush

Nice!

This is a nice portrait! You are very talented! Also, the title fits very well with this piece. The colors fit very well with the environment to add to the sex appeal. I suggest, however, that the lines should be cleaned up just a very little bit. Keep it up! ^_^

angiDGL responds:

thanks. in the future I'll start to drop the sketchy style and go for a more clean look.

I'll eat your face! I'll eat your face!

Epic!

I saw that this submission is in the Review Request Club, alongside mine. I'd say you have me beat. This one is very detailed, but there is something, I think, that could be of use. You might want to add some shading in some light areas where needed, especially on the shirt creases. Still, you beat me. Great job!

Bowser Bowser

Epic!

Very creative! Mario may not survive this round... or does he have something up his sleeve? Overall, very impressive, nice details, great job!

Amy Rose? (Halloween) Amy Rose? (Halloween)

Very sexy and metal

This is one of those "blacker than black itself"! Her "Hellhammer" corresponds extremely well with it! BRUTALLY EPIC!

Afterhumanity responds:

Brutal indeed!

The Spoiled Beauty Queen The Spoiled Beauty Queen

Giggidy

This one is nice! I acknowledge that it's a bit sketchy, but it works! The color shading style matches very well with the theme!

Afterhumanity responds:

sketchy I agree, working on it, and ty. :)