Ballad of the Ninja Wizard Ballad of the Ninja Wizard

Nice!

This sounds really good. In a good way, it sounds a bit like it's from a video game, maybe a Sonic, Naruto, or a Flash game? The riffs are great! I just don't see why this isn't front-paged. I wouldn't be surprised if someone uses this track in his/her Flash project. Great job! ^_^

5/5 10/10

Absolution Absolution

Very decent

This one is really good. It starts out great and isn't rushed in this tempo. I like the riffs throughout the song. What kinda bothers me are either there's no bass, or my speakers aren't picking those up. Also, does Guitar Pro use MIDI only for the drumming? Other than those, the guitar parts are great and shouldn't be changed. You are very creative!

4/5 9/10

[S:C] Sum Wobble Rume-demo- [S:C] Sum Wobble Rume-demo-

Great potential

I have to say that this has great potential. The song is very well on key (E minor), has a good beat, and flawless, all so far. Keep it up! I am looking forward to hearing the full version. ^_^

SymbolCymbal responds:

AWESOME... sweet so can i count on you to buy the album when it hits the NG store. lol.. well anyway im really glad you liked this. i have never attempted dubstep before so its glad to know im doing an ok job so far.

thanks again
and buy the album when it comes out. :)

The Fortified Stronghold The Fortified Stronghold

This one's great!

After listening to this, I think you should make a living in making music. In my opinion, you'd be very successful in composing video game music and/or recording your albums. Great job!