The blind Heart pt 3 The blind Heart pt 3

Great so far!

The series was very disturbing... in a good way! I don't know if you still visit Newgrounds at all, but don't quit on the series. Keep up the great suspense! ^_^

Goku ownage Goku ownage

Epic!

"Not all that great"? You surprised me by far! If you come up with a good story and/or parody, you might become about as great as Alvin-Earthworm! The only thing that's missing is the shadows when the two were standing on the ground. Other than that, great job! ^_^

Project 3 Project 3

Gets the message across

This movie is actually funny in some parts. With that being said, this really sends a message about some issues that we are dealing with: pollution and global warming. Very well-thought of! Nice job!

Crowning the DarkQueen: 2 Crowning the DarkQueen: 2

Just a picture with Smashing Pumpkins loop playing

I hope this wasn't a late April Fool joke. None of the groups listed are even in the Flash file. None of the information is accurate, anyway.

Adventures of Kosher Joe Adventures of Kosher Joe

To Kosher Joe

Sometimes, I'm not really good at words, but this would be really good to teach non-Jewish people about your subjects and help set aside differences that religiously divide some of us in society.

Animation rejected Animation rejected

Looks unfinished

You have a good start on the animation. I don't think it is recommended to submit an unfinished project. Also, the sounds need to be a lot better. Right now, it sounds a bit like a car unable to start. Keep working on and complete this project, and, potentially, you'll get a much better score.

shroogy the alien prequil shroogy the alien prequil

Not bad

This one is not the best I've seen, but it's not bad. Here are what I would consider:

GRAPHICS: 5/10
The lines need to be cleaner, especially in the extras. Also, use the text tool instead of the paint tool for the text. To make hyperlinks easier to click on, use a solid shape with text on the inside (just make sure the text is visible).

MUSIC: 5/10
I'm just not really sure if the selections fit very well, unless maybe you are going toward a comedy series.

STORY: 7/10
I know it's supposed to be a prequel, but it looks a bit much like a quickie to me. It needs to be longer so it would not look like just an intro or, as I said, a quickie. Also, I personally think it would be less cliched to have Shroogy burp out a feather instead of farting. Since the animation and script do not match, I can only assume that it is a preview rather than a full-fledged prequel.

OVERALL: 6/10
SkilledBrush, if you want someone to create a Flash version of your story, make sure that whoever you are working with will read the script and actually follow it. It really bugs me when many movies don't follow scripts/books/video games very well. I would like to see more effort from the animators. To the animators, you should check out NG Alpha if you want to submit previews. (*looks at site*) Then again, there may be something wrong with the site. Anyway, I hope that this review is helpful enough to keep in mind. I'll be looking forward for an improvement and the sequel.

FFFUUU Shorts - Ptzowned FFFUUU Shorts - Ptzowned

Funny

That troll very well deserved it. This movie made me fall backwards laughing. And about the face, it can be called either trollface or coolface. Either one is accurate.

Ludamage responds:

I just call it like imageboard guys called )

Just an upload Just an upload

My opinion

This one has a decent start. However, it needs sounds and a needs to be longer. Also, don't forget to insert a preloader.

reds revenge finished reds revenge finished

Nice

I have to say that this movie has some epic action for a brief movie. The music tracks fit well with the action, especially "Remember the Name". Keep it up!